Taylor Transportation Inc. (dba Taylor Express), a trucking company with their home terminal located in Hope Mills, NC, is looking to grow and add additional Over the Road Truck Drivers to their team as well as Local and Regional Drivers!
Benefits of becoming a Driver for Taylor Transportation Inc dba Taylor Express and joining our family.
- Great home time, benefits and pay starting at $0.51 cent per mile
- Annual pay increase on anniversary date
- Predictable home time
- 2021 Peterbilt Ultra Loft 579 Tractors
- No slip seating
- Assigned Driver Manager with 24-hour contact for Dispatch, Maintenance & Safety
- Orientation pay of $150.00 per day for two days
- Option to be paid per diem at $0.11 cent per mile
- Paid by direct deposit weekly allowing cash advance
- $4,000 sign on bonus
- $2,500 driver referral bonus
- Earn Paid time off starting on first date of employment
- Safety Incentive Bonus paid quarterly at $0.01 cent per mile
- Free Passenger Rider Program
- Pet Rider Program
- Option to elect Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Bereavement pay for three days at $150.00 per day
- Multiple stop pay at $35.00 per stop after the first stop
- Detention pay after first two hours of apt. time at $20.00 per hour
- Breakdown pay at $20.00 per hour
Local positions are available starting at $20.00 per hour & home daily
Call to get more info at 1-800-624-5919 ext. 4. You can also visit our application link on Tenstreet to submit your application at: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/taylorexpressinc
Must possess current class A CDL license
Must either possess a DOT physical with at least 6 months life or able to obtain one
Acceptable PSP and Driving record
Age: 21 years of age at the time of application
Experience: 1 year over the road in the last 3 years
License requirements: Must hold a valid CDL issued by the applicant’s current state of residence
Disqualifying safety history:
- Leaving the scene of an accident (Hit and Run), within the prior 10 years
- Fleeing or eluding police, within the prior 10 years
- Assault with a vehicle, within the prior 10 years
- One DUI or equivalent, Careless or Reckless Driving or equivalent within the prior 5 years or,
Two DUI or equivalent within the prior 10 year or
Three or more DUI or equivalent during the applicant’s lifetime
- Alcohol/Chemical Test refusal within the prior 10 years
- Chemical test failures or positive controlled substance/alcohol tests within the past 10 years. (Must prove successful completion of all DOT requirements as outlined by subparts 40.285, 40.307 and 40.311.)
- Four or more DOT road side inspection violations in the Driver Fitness or Unsafe Driving categories within the prior 24 month period.
A person will be disqualified from service, if it is discovered at any time during the hiring process or there after that he/she provided false or misleading information, that if known would have disqualified him/her under company guidelines to obtain employment.
Disqualifying Criminal History:
A driver may not currently be on probation, parole, or have a criminal charge pending adjudication
Criminal history may require review for approval prior to an applicant’s attendance at orientation
Misdemeanor convictions within the last 5 years requiring pre-hire approval:
Bad check (more than two)
Misdemeanors stemming from failure to appear/pay
Acts of Violence (ex. Assault, battery, domestic violence)
Misdemeanor convictions over 5 years can be approved:
Exceptions: Theft/Crimes of Deceit in the last 8 years
Multiple or repeat convictions requires review
Felonies: All felonies will be reviewed
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""