Using Electronic Logging Devices - April 7, 2021
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EDT)
NCTA Safety and Human Resources Council Virtual Meeting
Electronic Logging Devices - What are you (and should you) be doing with the data?
Thomas Bray | Sr. Industry Business Advisor - Transportation | J.J. Keller & Associates
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
11:00am - 12:00pm
A modern electronic logging system can provide a wealth of information to the carrier, law enforcement officials, and anyone else that ends up with access to it, such as plaintiff's attorneys. Here are a couple of questions you really need to ask yourself: What data is my electronic logging system required to collect, what data is my system actually collecting, what am I doing with it, and what risks is the data exposing me to?
In this webcast we will:
- Provide an overview of the hours-of-service regulations and the recordkeeping requirements, including the ELD requirements
- Review the data that must be captured from an ELD
- Review the data that most ELDs capture in addition to what is required
- Uses for the data being captured
- What you should be doing with, and because of, the data
- The risks involved in not using and not acting on the data
NCTA Member Cost: $10.00
Non-Member Cost: $25.00
Cancellations & Refunds:
-If you cancel more than 48 hours before the meeting, fees will be refunded.
-If you cancel within 48 hours of the meeting, no fees will be refunded.
-No shows are responsible for 100% of the meeting fees.
The NCTA Safety & Human Resource Council welcomes guests to attend and learn about the Council.