TMC Tech Night - Aftertreatment
Wednesday, March 8, 2023 (5:00 PM - 8:30 PM) (EST)
NCTA Technology & Maintenance Council Meeting
Topic: Let's Talk Aftertreatment
Location: MHC Kenworth
7418 NC Highway 4, Battleboro, NC 27809
Date: Wednesday March 8 Time: 5:00pm - 8:30pm
5:00pm-5:30pm - Dinner
5:30pm-8:30pm - Aftertreatment Training
Let’s Talk Aftertreatment
In this hands on training session we will look at all the various components involved in the after treatment system, off the truck. This will allow us to really see each and every part in the system, how they are assembled and how they interact with the other sections of the system. We will have DPF/SCR systems for Cummins, Mack/Volvo and a Detroit One Box. We will cover each section of the system and also have a session on the thought processes behind diagnostics and cover a few of the more common issues.
- Cummins system training provided by Scott Furr & Matthew Morgan with Cummins
- Mack/Volvo system training provided by Derrick Herring with TranSource
- Detroit One Box system training provided by Seth Hendricks & Garrett Leonard of Velocity
- DEF system training provided by Nakoma Smith from MHC
- Diagnostic troubleshooting methodology provided by Talon Thomas of Noregon
Member Cost: $25.00, meal included | Non-Member Cost: $75.00, meal included
Cancellations & Refunds: Refunds will be allowed up for cancelations made 3 days in advance. Substitutes are accepted. “No shows” will not be refunded.
The NCTA Technology & Maintenance Council welcomes guests to attend and learn about the Council.
7418 NC Highway 4
Battleboro, NC 27809 United States