OTA: Drug & Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion for Supervisors - FMCSA Mandatory Training
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 (1:30 PM - 3:30 PM) (EDT)
North Carolina Trucking Association Presents:
Drug & Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion for Supervisors
FMCSA Mandatory Training
September 20, 2022 | 1:30pm - 3:30pm
One-time FMCSA required training per 382.603 for all supervisors of drivers who are subject to the controlled substance & alcohol DOT testing regulations.
Purpose of training is to prepare supervisors to determine the need for reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- An overview of the DOT drug/alcohol testing rules and regulations
- The supervisors role in a DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program
- Effects of drug & alcohol use; indicators, signals, symptoms of drug & alcohol use and abuse to look for
- Documentation procedures
- The reasonable suspicion interview
- Health effects of drug & alcohol use, short and long term
- In-depth look at specific DOT tested drugs
To receive member pricing, enter the Promo Code "NCTA" when registering.
Costs: NCTA Members - $89.00 / Nonmembers - $149.00